Musics for Halloween by Manu

Para finalizar essas postagens, faço minha lista hoje.

[In english: To finish my posts, I do my list today.
Before it, for who not saw the other posts, here they are:]

Antes para quem não viu as outras postagens aqui vão:

 
Ron Groo's list and Jorge's List ---- Halloween Musics part 1 ---- link
Isabella's list and Michelle's list ---- Halloween Musics part 2 ---- link
List's from Andie, Joni, Mariana, Lucy and Liz ---- Halloween Musics part 3 ---- link
Nelson's list and Adão's list ---- Halloween Musics part 4 ---- link
List's from Ludy, Tati, Luane and Adriana ---- Halloween Musics part 5 ---- link

E agora a minha: [now mine's list:]


Musics for Halloween by Manu

A primeira obviamente foi a que me deu idéia de fazer os pedidos para que amigos fizessem listas e me mandassem. É uma grande música, que ouço desde criança e já adorava. É o meu álbum favorito do Kiss, tanto é que uma das músicas dele, é o nome do blog.
[ The first one is the music which gaves me the ideia to ask some friends to send me some musics. It's a great music, that I listen since I was a child and love. It's from my favorite album by Kiss, as well one of those musics, is the name of this blog.]

Kiss - Creatures of The Night


Eu não sei explicar, mas para mim não há nada mais assustador que palhaços. ¬¬' A música abaixo não fala deles, mas o vídeos eles perturbam o sono do garoto.
[I don't know why, but for me there is nothing more that scares me than clowns. ¬¬' The music next does not talk about them, but the video, a clown doesn't let the kid have good dreams.]

Blind Guardian - Mr. Sandman


Sim, a morte? Hmmm... [Yes, the death? Hmmm...]

Metallica - Creeping Death (live in Seattle - 1989)


Um pouco de escuridão... [A little of darkness...]

Tarot - Wings of The Darkness


Não sei porque mas essa música não apareceu em nenhuma lista... [I do not know why but this musics isn't in any list until now...]

Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath


Não podia faltar. [I could not miss this.]

Nightwish - Phantom of The Opera


Essa vem da trilha so Senhos dos Anéis - as Duas Torres. Como adoro o filme, acho essa legal já que o personagem poderia ser uma figura complexa de Halloween... [This is came from Lord of The Rings - Two Towers soundtrack. How I love the movie, I think this cool since the character could be a complex figure of Halloween...]

Emiliana Torrini - Gollum's Song


Eu acho que a guitarra dessa música combina... Não? [I think the guitar on this music combines ... No?]

Danzig - Skincarver


Monstros, sim! [Monsters, yes!]

Lordi - Would You Love a Monster Man


Máscaras e um rock pesadíssimo. Acho que eu falo de Slipknot. O vídeo aterrorisa também. [Masks and heavy rock. I think I talk about Slipknot. The video terrorize too.]

Slipknot - Psychosocial


Halloween, bruxas... Harry Potter! ^^ A letra dessa música é muito legal! [Halloween, witches... Harry Potter!^^ The music lyrics are fun!]

The Weird Sisters - Do The Hippogriff


Dimmu Borgir - The Serpentine Offering


Para divertir! [To have fun!]

The Darkness - One way ticket to Hell... And back


Porque não repetir os velhos clichês? [Why not repeat the old cliches?]

Iron Maiden - Fear Of The Dark


Iron Maiden - The Number of The Beast


E claro, para finalizar, nunca dá para esquecer: [And sure, to finish, never is to forget:]

Helloween - Halloween



Espero que tenham gostado disso.
Abraços mais que afáveis (e muitos obrigados a quem participou)!

I hope you enjoyed it.Hugs more than friendly (and many thank yous for who has participated)!

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Aquaman post

Corrente Musical de A a Z: ZZ Top

Boas festas 2021!